JRBT 02. Besakih Mother Temple Tour
Bali Tour Itineraries :
# Second stop at Besakih Mother Temple, located in slope of Mount Agung about 1000 meters above sea level. This is the first temple built in Bali or well known with Mother Temple built by the javanese High priest Rsi Markandeya who traveled to Bali in 8th century. Besakih Temple has big complex of temple included the family temple who add later by another Javanese high priest Danghyang Nirartha in 16th century. The main temple courtyard is “Penataran Agung” has a triple throne called “Padmasana Tiga” with separate seats of the trinity gods Brahma, Wisnu and Siwa
# First Stop ” KERTA GOSA ” Hall of Justice , located in the center of Klungkung Regency , called Semara Pura Town, in front of Klungkung “Puputan” Memorial. Built in 1710 by Dewa Agung the King of Klungkung. The ceiling of the hall completely covered inside with fine painting Kamasan Style. The story of painting is The Epic of life Balinese Journey of the soul. In the midle built Bale Kambang (Floating Hall), the ceiling full with Kamasan Painting. In the west of the hall there is Museum Semarajaya collected of the photos of the King and family in Balinese dress.
- # Third Stop at Bats Cave Temple “Goa Lawah Temple“, the temple located in Pesingahan Village, Klungkung regency. The temple built in 11th century by priest Mpu Kuturan or Mpu Rajakerta, this priest who created 4 concepts of temple in Bali. This is one important temple located near the ocean, specially use for “Nyegara Gunung” ceremony (Segara it’s mean Ocean and Gunung it’s mean Mountain). The Balinese people use this Goa Lawah Temple for the ocean temple and Besakih Temple for the mountain temple. The cave in the cliff fully with thousand of the bats.
- # Fourth Stop at Kusamba “Salt Making” Village, it’s located about 2 kilometers west side of Bats Cave Temple. The village well known with salt making and fishing village, there are a lot of Perahu (Balinese small boat). No Entrance fee
- # Fifth stop at Tenganan Village, the village is occupied by Bali Aga people the original Balinese who arrive in Bali Bali before Majapahit arrival. “Pandan leaf war” (Ngusaba Sambah Festival), will be held around May or June and Double ikat or Gringsing cloth well known from this village. No fixed entrance fee (donation).
- # Sixth Stop at Candi Dasa Beach, a tourist resort built in east Bali with a some hotel and restaurant. The beach is quiet and small boat lied a long the coast. A litle bit inside Gili Tepekong island is good to do snorkelling, should be rent a boat to go to this island. It offer the chance to see a lot of coral fish. East part there is Candidasa Lagoon and Candidasa Temple, the temple located hillside across from the lagoon. No Entrance fee
- BACK TO HOTEL
- Departs : 09:00 Bali Time
- Include : English speaking driver, parking fee, Petrol and comfortable ac car , the car used is SUZUKI AVP and car have been completed with necessary document as tourist car
- Exclude : Entrance Ticket ,Lunch and Other personal expenses
*IDR = Indonesian Rupiah (Rp)
*NO HIDDEN CHARGE
*Book in Advance
*Costumer Satisfaction Oriented.
- we can organize your option tour trip
- Contact us for Special Rate
- Best Regard