JRBT 01. Kintamani Volcano Tour
Bali Tour Itineraries :
- First stop to watch “the Barong and Keris Dance” at Kesiman Village, The Barong dance is one of the most popular dance in Bali, this dance normally perform at the temple during temple festival. The Dance start at 9.30 am and finish at 10.30 am. The story behind this dance is an enternal fight between good and evil spirit. “The Barong” is (a mythological animal) represent good spirit and “The Rangda”, a witch (a mythological monster)represent evil one. Balinese people also belived that the Barong is symbol of protector. Many kinds face of Barong available , mostly known is Barong Ket, Barong Landung, Barong Macan (tiger face) Barong celeng (pig face).
- Second Stop at Silver Smith, Woodcarving and Painter village, the gold and silver smith is Celuk Village, located next to Bali Birds Park, there are a lot of huge silver shop and factory in this village. The woodcarving Village name is Mas and Kemenuh Village, both village produce very good quality of woodcarving made from very hard wood such as teak, mahogany, ebony and hibiscus wood, those of wood import from another island Java, Sumatra and Sulawesi. Painter village name is Batuan or Lod Tunduh Village, the artist in this village created variety of painting. Free entrance
- Next Stop at Elephant Cave Temple or “Gua Gajah” Temple, This Temple is located in west side of Bedahulu Country side, Blah Batuh District at Gianyar Regency, its about 27 km from the capital city Denpasar. The Elephant Cave is built at crevasse edge from federation of 2 rills, in Balinese called ” Pangkung” river, where the irrigation is mixed with Petanu River flow. The Federation area of two rivers is called ” Campuhan/mixture, it owns the magical energy on the basis of “Rwabineda” Concept/two different matters on the basic concept hence “Gua Gajah” Elephant Cave is Intentionally built among two rivers. Entrance Ticket is IDR 6000/ person
- Next Stop at Gunung Kawi Temple, this complex temple was built in 11th century when Bali under ruled of Anak Wungsu the son of Udayana King. Gunung Kawi consist of 10 memorials temple rock cut, the rock cut has 2 groups, one group has 4 temples in western side belived monuments Anak Wungsu’s chief concubines and 5 groups in eastern side belived monuments for his father and his family ; the King Udayana, his wife mahendradatta , Airlanga, Marakata and Anak Wungsu himself. One monument built a litle bit far in south of the other complex, this monument belived for the priest of the king. Gunung Kawi TempleEntrance ticket is IDR 6,000 /person
- Next Stop at Batur Mount “the Volcano”, this place located in Kintamani District – Bangli Regency. Penelokan Village will be the best to view of the Mount Batur and Batur Lake while having your lunch , There are many restaurant built surround the crater. Mt Batur has erupted several time , the biggest eruption was 1926 destroyed the Batur Village, this village was near the lake and now they move to the top until present time. The black lava was the eruption in 1974. This is an active Volcano . This tour the most famous trip for tourist who visit this island. Mt Batur “Volcano” Entrance ticket is IDR 5,000 /person
- Next Stop at Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc, No Entrance Fee
- Next Stop at Beautiful Rice Terraces at Ceking Village, Tegallalang District, this rice terraces has beautifull view with coconut trees and beautifull small river valley, good spot taking pictures. Tegallalang District well known with the District of handicrafts centre specially for wholesale and export, a long the road to this site you will see a lot of the shops, they sell variety of painted woodcarving with colorfull designed. The painted woodcarving products the sell made from very light wood called ” Albesia Wood ” with reasonable price. No Entrance fee cost.
- Fourth Stop at Ubud Market and Ubud Palace, the market has two different parts, traditional market located in the west of arts market, the traditional market sell daily food and open earlier. The arts market sell various of handicrafts, arts and textiles. Next to Ubud market is Ubud Palace where is the Royal Family live, in evening the outside yard use by the local group dance performance to held Legong Dance, Barong Dance, Ramayana Ballet and Mahabrata Ballet . No Entrance cost.
- Next stop Dinner at JIMBARAN BAY
- BACK TO HOTEL
- Departs : 08:30 Bali time
- Include English speaking driver, parking fee, Petrol and comfortable ac car , the car used is SUZUKI AVP and car have been completed with necessary document as tourist car
- Exclude : Entrance Ticket ,Dance ticket, Lunch and Other personal expenses
- Note :
*IDR = Indonesian Rupiah (Rp)
*NO HIDDEN CHARGE
*Book in Advance
*Costumer Satisfaction Oriented.
- we can organize your option tour trip
- Contact us for Special Rate
- Best Regard